Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled
with family and friends and...calories!
After my marathon cooking on Thursday, this is what
I worked on this weekend. (Oh and after I got home
from shopping on Black Friday--out the door at 6:45!)
We're having our supper club (5 other couples) over on
the 13th and I wantedto give each couple a small gift.
I just took a 12" block and made a mini quilt for a
table topper. Each one took exactly 1/2 hour to quilt.
Wouldn't it be nice if all our projects went so fast.
The pattern is Christmas Star from the quilterscache.
I have a long list of quilted gifts to finish before
1. Finish quilting my son, Matt's quilt
2. Make two pillowcases for my daughter, Maggie
3. Make a quilted bag for my second son Scott's
4. Make two dog beds for Maggie's beagles
5. Make two PJ bottoms for Maggie and Hannah
I'm not panicking yet though. Have to get through
this dinner party first.
Until next time...