Friday, September 7, 2007

Displaying quilts


I have quilts all over the house, draped or folded over chairs and
various quilt racks, but this is my favorite way to show my quilts.
I bought it at a quilt show a few years ago. I keep my king-size
quilts in it along with some of my antique quilts.

This weekend my plans are to continue with the mess in my sewing
room, work on the binding on my trip-around-the-world that I
quilted last weekend, cut some blue scraps, and of course some
piecing on my black & white & red. I bought a tall plastic drawer
thing that I want to find a place for and start filling it up with my
cut scraps. Instead of hand work at my bee I have been taking
scraps to cut. My dream is to get caught up on organizing my
scraps Yeah right..that'll happen!

Have a great weekend.

Until next time...
Susie

1 comment:

Mar said...

pretty! and I'm lovin that quilt on the bottom. Good luck with your scrap organizing, that was one of my resolutions this year and I haven't got to it yet.