Thursday, March 26, 2009

Eye Candy

How gorgeous is this?!!! It was made by our president, Pat, and not only is it beautiful, but it is very complicated and made very well. It is a Stack 'n Whack with three different sizes of triangles. I think she said she took a class at MAQ. I am very impressed, Pat. Oh and she won second place.
This beauty was made by Jackie and it is BIG. I would guess at least a full size, maybe even a queen. The pattern came from a magazine, (I will be finding out which one because this one might be in my future) All hand appliqued. She won second too.
And you've seen this one before. It is my Merry Moody Blues. The Adirondack chair was part of our theme, A Day at the Beach.

More to come
Until next time...
Susie

7 comments:

Vicki W said...

Very nice quilt! Thanks for sharing.

The Calico Cat said...

I saw that & said, "That is just like a quilt that I just saw." (Then I slapped my forehead with a resounding DUH!)

Quilts And Pieces said...

Wow, that stack n whack thing is so cool! But I love yours too!

Floss said...

I love the stack n whack, it looks a little more complicated than a normal stack n whack. Thanks for sharing.

*karendianne. said...

Wow. Pat's quilt is amazing. I've never seen on that well crafted.

Teresa said...

Enjoyed all the pictures from the show..thanks for sharing.

Edle said...

You are totally right. The beauty of this is so big.