Friday, March 13, 2009

ISO this fabric

I am looking for just a 1/2 yard of this fabric. It is a Thimbleberries and more than five years old. I would be willing to buy it or trade for it. If anyone has a half yard piece that they would be willing to part with, please e-mail me privately.

This is why I need it.
I bought this kit at the Williamsburg (VA) Quilt show years back. I liked it so much I decided to make it a king size. So I went on-line when I returned home and bought more fabric. Well the kit sat and sat for a few years, long enough for me to not want a king-size anymore. So I pulled it out and decided I had enough fabric to make two twin sized quilts out of it EXCEPT for this light background.

The first quilt is made and if I can't find any of this background I will substitute another for the background in the second quilt so all will not be lost. I just thought I'd ask around.

Until next time...
Susie

2 comments:

~Kristie said...

LOVE that quilt! I've seen in a darker colorway and it's on my 'someday' list...

I checked my neutral stash, but no luck with this one that you need. I have others from the Sunshine and Shadows line, and even this same design in blue... Hope you find it! (You might want to try www.missingfabrics.com. If you send an e-mail with the picture and description tonight, it should get posted with the new ads tomorrow morning.)

*karendianne. said...

Always a bummer when fabric is gone. I'm dealing with that myself. Dernit.