Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mini retreat Monday

And we sewed and talked and ate and laughed and sewed and don't you know...I didn't take one photo. People started arriving at 9 am and didn't leave until 9 pm. I made potato soup in the crock pot (got up at 2am to turn it on) and homemade bread in the bread machine for lunch and we had Chinese food delivered for dinner. I think this is going to be a new tradition for our bee. I mini-pre-retreat-retreat. Our big guild retreat is coming up soon, in 22 days. Our minds are on what we want to work on there. At least mine is. I am sure that half the fun of retreats is in the anticipation!

Here are our guild BOMs for February. (The blue tape is holding them to the wall)
I love this idea and will be making a few of these. Our name is put into the drawing for each block we make. I hope I win these.

Until next time...
Susie

No comments: