Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ahhh...nature


Aren't they cute, all snuggled together? We think there
are three, even though there were four eggs just a
few days ago. Mama robin seems to be more used to
people living just a few feet away and only freaks out
when we actually walk onto the porch. I had bee at my
house last night and when Georgia and Terri left
they caught the poor mama off guard, blocking her
escape route. She flew around the porch a few
minutes before she escaped into the open. We were
all holding our breath and ducking so she could
escape. I love watching this miracle of life unfold
but I know I won't be happy with the noise and
poop later. We will remove the nest when all the
babies are gone.

Do birds use the same nest or do other birds use
already made nests? We won't be taking any
chances that they do!

Until next time...
Susie

No comments: