Monday, June 30, 2008

Survey says...

Can't you just hear that guy on TV saying that on
Family Feud!!!?

I always love finishing a quilt because that means I
am free to start or start again working on another.
My neice loved her green pineapple quilt she
received at her bridal shower last weekend. So last
week's evenings and this weekend I pulled out my
Mary's Triangle blocks. Below are just three of
many ways to lay them out.

The top one would have plain beige squares in the
centers of the blocks. Which one do you like?

Until next time...
Susie

7 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

I like them all, but them again I plan to piece mine together in a completly random manner! (Mine has a fall theme - so I am thinking of falling leaves...)

Debby Brown said...

I like the top one. You could do some fun stuff in a plain square in the middle (embroider, quilt, etc.)

Ruthie said...

I liked the first one, until I saw the third one. FYI -You were my inspiration to starting a green Pineapple Blossom.

Teresa said...

Hmmmmm....I like them all. If I had to pick one, I guess it would be the last one, but then I really like the first two as well. Lot of help I am - so which one do YOU like?

kansaswx said...

Top or bottom. Not the middle.

Elaine Adair said...

I originally liked the zig-zag (??) effect in the irst, but then can't tell without the beige block. Love the bird-like effect in number 2, but the 3rd one is cool, also.

Clear?

Elaine Adair said...

Hah hahhh!!! Here it is 2 weeks after my earlier post, and it is ME who is making a bazillion Mary Triangles in my scraps, using your third photo as the layout. Hey, using scraps takes a lot longer than a controlled pattern, doesn't it?

Thanks for the particular inspiration in that third photo. I'm liking it so far, but just figuring out how to put it together is taking some patience. I even printed out your photo to keep me on track. DH cannot do it at all! Funny.