Thursday, January 17, 2008

If you believe this one...


...I'll sell you a whole roomful of fabric!!!

I made this a few years ago for our brown bag gift exchange
at retreat (in 29 more days!). Needless to say it was stolen alot.
(We are allowed to steal or select a new bag)). I was so
happy that my friend Lori ended up with it.

I am making two more, one for our quilt show silent auction
and one for me! They go together very quickly. I actually
reversed the pattern because I have a thing about sewing
machines being backwards. Has anyone noticed that alot
of sewing machine pictures are shown from the back?
Makes me crazy. (Not hard).

Until next time...
Susie

3 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

I can see why it would be stolen a lot! I love it!

Quilting Pirate said...

ok, I believe it...where's my fabric?! :D LOL

Very cute!

Floss said...

I love it. I know I would steal this too.