Monday, January 14, 2008

Mystery Step 6

I played with these on my design wall and they look even better
from far away. This mystery has been so much fun.
Thank you Bonnie.

I did get my Christmas decorations put away and don't ya know
there is always something left that I forgot. The candy dish was
in the dishwasher so I will have to put that away tonight.

I am going to start a retreat count down. 31 more days.
I think this month before retreat is almost as fun as the retreat
itself, planning, organizing, dreaming and anticipating.
I have to do a brown bag gift and make my retreat block out
of the ugly fabric. I'll show that later. I mean it is ugly!
Also my friend Debi and I are in charge of the mystery quilt
this year. I can't give it away yet., but it involves scrappy strips!

Until next time...
Susie

4 comments:

Nancy said...

LOL - I opened your blog and saw your Mystery pieces and for a minute thought I was on my blog. Doesn't the red make it pop? They really look wonderful, you've done a great job.

NancyPA
www.patchworkpenguin.blogspot.com

Ruthie said...

I LOVE your red, black and white!

Ginger Patches said...

You're blocks look great! I got my sewing sitters and love them! And have sent lots of people to get them :) I have a link to yours on my blog hope thats ok.

julieQ said...

So pretty! Love your color choices of red, b & W. Just love your blocks! Can't wait to see the finished product...